MTU ONSITE ENERGY GENERATOR SETS ARE AVAILABLE WITH EXHAUST SILENCERS TO LIMIT EXHAUST NOISE.
There are several “grades” of silencer options available depending on the level of sound attenuation necessary:
Industrial – reduce noise approx. 12-18 dB
Residential – reduce noise approx. 18-25 dB
Critical – reduce noise approx. 25-35 dB
Hospital – reduce noise approx. 35-40 dB
New and replacement exhaust silencers are available in a wide variety of types, configurations, and materials to fit each unique application and site requirements.
- Cylindrical and disk type
- Cold-rolled steel or stainless steel
- End-in/end-out, side-in/end-out, dual side inlet/end-out
- Reactive (reflective), absorptive (dissipative), and combination reactive/absorptive
- Spark arresting, emission control, heat recovery, tuned, and sound canceling
Curtis Engine can help you determine whether your application is subject to the new EPA air quality regulations or a good candidate for a heat recovery system. We can also retrofit your existing system or provide replacement parts and accessories to restore your system to like new condition.