Curtis Power Solutions provides on-site power generation systems that feature both diesel and natural gas generator sets ranging from 20 kw to over 3,000 kw.
These systems can provide standby power, continuous power, combined heat and power (CHP), or prime power to commercial, institutional, and government facilities. We distribute high-quality engineered systems from world-class manufacturers known for quality, safety, reliability, easy maintenance, and long-life. These manufacturers include Rolls-Royce, Doosan Portable Power, ASCO Power Technologies, and GE Zenith Controls.
On-site power systems include:
- Diesel and natural gas reciprocating engine-driven generator sets
- Dynamic uninterruptible power supply systems
- Automatic transfer switches
- Generator controls
- Paralleling and distribution switchgear
- Custom packaging and accessories such as enclosures and fuel tanks
These systems are permanently connected to a facility’s electrical system and typically provide backup power within 10 seconds of a power loss or interruption.