CURTIS POWER SOLUTIONS OFFERS RUGGED AND RELIABLE TRANSFER SWITCH SOLUTIONS THAT CAN MEET VIRTUALLY EVERY APPLICATION DESIGN REQUIREMENT.
We offer a variety of best-in-class products to transfer critical loads to the emergency power generator set when normal utility power fails.
- Automatic transfer switches in open, delayed, and closed-transition configurations
- Bypass isolation and service entrance rated ATS's
- Solid, switched, or overlapped neutral connections
- Available in 30 to 4,000 ampere ratings (2, 3, or 4 poles) and in low (115-600V) and medium (5kV and 15kV) voltages
- Compact designs with service-friendly access panels and open or weather-proof enclosures (NEMA Type 1, 3R, 4, 4X, and 12)
- Reliable and field proven operating mechanisms with serviceable components and programmable controllers
- Quality and safety listed to UL 1008 (Standard for Transfer Switching Equipment)
- Meets NFPA 110 (Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems) and the National Electric Code (NEC) articles
- Simple to monitor, operate, and maintain
- Can be remotely monitored and controlled from anywhere in the world using web-based communications