OUR FLUID ANALYSIS PROGRAM IS A THOROUGH, RELIABLE AND EFFICIENT WAY TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON INSIDE YOUR ENGINE.
We use independent labs to analyze and test used fluid samples from your equipment for metal wear rate, contamination, and chemical breakdown. Our technical staff is trained to interpret the test results to detect potential problems before they become major failures.
We offer fluid analysis services for engine lube oil, engine coolant, and diesel fuel.
- Lube oil analysis measures wear metals and dirt, detects water, fuel, and antifreeze in oil, measures soot, oxidation and sulfur contaminants
- Coolant analysis monitors glycol, supplemental coolant additives, pH levels, conductivity, metal corrosion and other impurities
- Fuel analysis provides a cost-effective way of determining whether the diesel fuel stored in the tanks is contaminated with water and/or algae
Easy to interpret analysis reports help detect problems early, monitor component wear rates, and develop a complete service history.
- Predict problems before failure
- Measure metals and component wear
- Evaluate fluid composition and contamination
- Reduce operating costs and downtime
- Develop trend reports
- Schedule downtime
Periodic oil and fluid analysis will allow you to develop a complete history of your engine and detect many problems before they cause major damage to your equipment. To learn more about our fluid analysis program, please contact us.