Curtis Power Solutions has worked with many federal, state, and local government agencies to provide backup power systems to ensure that critical services continue to be available to the citizens and communities during power outages, severe weather, and other emergencies.
We understand the complexities of many government procurement processes and the need to provide reliable products that fit within tight budgets.
No matter what the cause, when there are widespread power outages, government officials must ensure that vital services, such as 911 call centers, fire and police stations, and facilities that serve as command centers and shelters during an emergency or disaster continue to operate. Airports rely on standby power systems to keep critical systems operating so flights can take off and land safely, and in water and sewage pump stations, backup power is essential for running the high-powered electric motors that prevent flooding or the discharge of untreated water.
We're here to help you keep the public safe and protect data and equipment in a power outage or emergency.
- No matter how complex the project, our sales engineers can help design, specify, and supply all of the equipment necessary to meet your needs.
- We use world-class products that are factory tested and proven and we have the expertise to properly size the equipment and recommend the best overall value for your project.
- Our suppliers, project managers, and technicians will work seamlessly to ensure that your project is delivered on-time, on-budget, and works as designed.
- We understand the complexities of many government procurement processes and the need to provide reliable products that meet budget constraints.
- Our factory-trained technicians have worked on thousands of backup power systems - of all sizes and make - for our government customers and we provide on-going testing services and 24-hour emergency response.